Very low voltage decorative paving stone
100 x 100 paving light for architectural and low consumption lighting. Aimed at public (paved squares, pathways, etc.) or private spaces (terraces, gardens, swimming pools, fountains). Waterproof and highly resistant. Borosilcate glass for a low ecological footprint.
100×100 mm at the base. 95×95 mm at the top. Height: 75 mm (± 2 mm).
Recycling managed by RECYLUM.
Power supply / Consumption
12V dc / 0.88 W to 1.40 W depending on colour.
Working temperature range
-30°C to +70°C.
IP 68 (watertightness).
Up to 1 tonne on the surface of the paving stone.
Delivered with 1.5 metres of HO5RN-F 2 x 0.75 mm² cable.
Other lengths available on request.
Colours: white, blue, green, red, amber.
– Choose a suitable transformer (depending on the number of elements connected and the total length of cable).
– Place the luminous paving stones on a bed of sand or gravel or a layer of cement.
– The paving stones must be protected against damage by site equipment (tamping machines, etc.).
– The paving stones must be laid manually.
– The power cable coming out of the paving stone must not be bent or pulled.
– A peripheral joint of at least 5 mm is needed.
– Connect the luminous paving stones to one another and test the installation before final laying.
– The paving stones must be connected and laid by accredited professionals.
– High-pressure cleaning is not recommended.
– Mould treatment may damage the paving stone.
Failure to comply with these instructions may lead to the guarantee being suspended.
Lifespan and warranty
Average lifespan more than 10 years (60,000 hours).
* The warranty applies in the event of complete failure of the self-contained lighting system during normal usage. It covers replacement of the faulty article with an identical model delivered free of charge to destinations in metropolitan France, after the faulty article has been returned and analysed. Removal of the faulty article, installation of the new one and any mechanical damage are not covered by the warranty.Recycling
ECO-INNOV is a founder member of a network that recycles professional WEEE, managed by the eco-organisation Recylum. We pay for our customers’ electronic safety, lighting and regulation equipment to be collected at the end of its working life in order to meet our legal obligations and help them to meet theirs.
ECO-INNOV is thus one of the first producers to offer its customers a simple and free solution for collecting their professional WEEE, regardless of when it was marketed. The equipment is collected via a network of professional waste collection centres and certain wholesalers.